Business Controller a.i.Locatie: Belgie
Our client is an international supply chain service provider. The Business Controller supports a wide range of directors, business unit(s) and manager by providing routine and ad-hoc financial/ operational analysis.
- Monitor and report financial and operational performance and use high-level analytical skills to interpret monthly, quarterly, and annual operating results, investigate variances and unusual items, and evaluate their effect on operations.
- Measure and communicate results on key levers effectively within the business unit and to the Business Unit/ Site Management.
- Forecasts and communicate on key levers effectively within the business unit and to the Business Unit/ Site Management.
- Align and build partnerships across functional areas to raise awareness of financial performance and promote communication. Benchmark locations, operational groups, and personnel with meaningful KPI’s in order to train and improve future results.
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting, and planning processes, working cross-functionally to influence stakeholders.
- Develop routine and ad hoc analyses to support business decisions.
- Develop tools for early identification of operational opportunities and make recommendations.